Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

We are unique

                                    We are all unique

Its Ok to be yourself and not copy anyone else with their style. Your beautiful just the way you are. You don't have to change your style because if you do, you'll be different..For example. If someone says "straight hair is much better than curly hair" to you and you have curly hair. Its not really nice for someone to say that to you. Just don't change your hair, ignore them and be yourself. Most times we are just all caught up with the trend and we want to be others. This isn't good. We need need to appreciate ourselves and all the beautiful features of our body that God has created. We are all beautiful and unique in different ways. Everything about us is unique. For an example. I define myself as a Tongan and I am very grateful for being a Tongan because i find it special and unique. Our talents are also unique even if they're weird or funny it is still special because it is a feature we have within us, and most people can't do it. For another example. My talent is being a Gymnastic and Artist, and I am very very thankful for my talents because I call them gifts from God. Our talent makes us unique. WE ARE ALL UNIQUE!


                                                                             The end

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alrida, I'm a yr 6 student in tamaki primary school and my name is lily. I'm really impressed with this writing it really does help everyone to know that they have they own types of uniques. This is a really good piece of writing that you have written. Kai Pai keep up with the good work Alrida
    - Lily Uasi
    Malo Aupito
    Thanks for sharing this amazing story Alrida ! LOL LILY

    ReplyDelete