Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

In the weekend ~

On the weekend, my friends and I played different types of games, also similar to Obbys that can make you range easily. We instantly played a lot of other games after, we also had a lot of choices in the game to choose from. My friend Toshy wanted to play another game, which includes Drawing in it. The game had layers that you can draw on, and also you can Rub it out since they also have an eraser. 


Next I had to go eat dinner because my Mum was done cooking food for us. The food was superb!. We usually eat soup when it’s a rainy day or even when it’s cold, but my Mum decided to try out another food, which was Chicken curry. We haven’t eaten chicken curry since last month, but we finally got to eat it! 


After eating, I thanked Mum for the food that she had provided for us, and continued  talking to my friends, I also had another friend called Angel. She could speak a lot of languages. Angel was talented and kind, she was full of talent. She could even cook, and bake she was full of gifts! 


Finally it was sleeping time, and furthermore I had to give the laptop back to my Mum so she can make sure to herself that I’ll be asleep, when it comes to ten o'clock. Before going to sleep my family called me to come out of the room so we can pray. I finally got to sleep and rest after!


Writing


No comments:

Post a Comment