Pages

Friday 18 June 2021

Where superheroes live ( Part 1 ).

Long time ago there were superheroes that used to save the city whenever or wherever there was crime, thus they’ve never showed up again.There was a horrifying incident, and it was when evilness had taken the whole wide world into darkness. Who knows where they are right now.One night my grandfather told me that there are still a lot of superhero “ theories “ they believed, but the whole city didn't choose to believe in them and made a law to stop superheroes and the theories from coming into our world because they were anonymously different from us.


‘I still believe that the law and the choices that everyone made in 1972 was wrong and was not right. 

( 2012 ) ‘I work in a little studio that has a lot of old books and old disc songs.

Everyday after school, I usually wait in the cashier's place of the studio and wait for a customer, even though there’s no customer that usually makes the top bell on the door ring.. Finally someone turned up into the studio and wanted to see if there's any books about what happened in the most vicious year. 


I simply stood up straight away with an excited expression on my face. 


'He looked really weird though.


 He wore a black cape with a mask, black outfit with a yellow bat sign on his “ costume ” I suppose . The outfit looked really familiar, as if I had seen it before somewhere in the studio.

He then came to me with a bright smile on his face, and got the book he was specifically looking for. 

I heard two footsteps when he walked out of the studio, but the weird thing

about it is when it started to rain he suddenly disappeared, and he was known as the “ unknown guy”

who came. 


One week later there were news reports about an anonymous person that saved four-teen people

from an apartment being on flame. 


My jaws dropped with a shocking expression. 


I then came to a moment of realization, and quickly rushed with a run to the guy who

runs the cameras around the streets, and the studio. Sadly.. I couldn’t get any footage that could be useful to prove that I did saw him when the cold water dripped above from the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment