Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Persuasive Writing. ( Disagreement with students wearing uniforms. )

    Persuasive Writing

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



In my personal opinion, student’s should be able to wear different clothes apart from uniforms. And here’s why!


Wearing uniforms would be uncomfortable for student’s, and could waste parents' money. And by wasting money it would’ve been included in the rent. Not wasting money is the best way of saving money.


If we were allowed to wear different types of clothes, we would be able to express our styles and ourselves comfortably. 


Uniforms are expensive. The average cost of uniforms in the USA is $100 plus up, depending on the material and quality. I would prefer to not waste money on uniforms.


Students may be able to slowly lose their self-identity due to wearing uniforms. I’ve done some research, and it could possibly also ruin students' confidence, and cause poor treatment.


This is why, I personally believe that school uniforms do not help with students aspect of their life, and could cause them to lose self-expression, and identity of themselves. :')


 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Alrida

    I enjoyed reading your post today, I personally prefer wearing uniform but I do think you gave a good reason not to. Is that Jimin from BTS in that photo?
    I think uniform is an tidy school appropriate wear but I agree that they are expensive. I will be back to read more, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Nia Jaye!

    Thank you for reading. And yes it's Jimin from BTS! Anyways, I hope you have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete