Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Term Reflection.

 This term, I learned about speaking out confidently about speeches, and planets. It was really interesting, and fun! We learned about lots of topics. Planets was overall my favourite topic.

I gained lots of facts about each planet that I never knew about, which was really entertaining and made me do more research.

Speeches were another good topic to talk about.

It made students gain more knowledge about some of society's problems. There were different types of them. Another one I learned about is fraction problems. It was pretty hard I must admit, but at the end of each maths session I learned new equation symbols too. Fractions were really hard to understand, which made me gain profits to make more research. We also did Fia fia, I was expecting tiny population of people to view. But there were lots, and was filled to the back. It was nerve-wrecking, but I ended up gaining more confidence when I took my first step on the stage.

My favourite one was the Samoan group, they did there dance with gracefulness and the hands were on time with the beats of the music.


No comments:

Post a Comment