Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Reading goal.

      II-- Reading Goal --II

My reading goal for this week is to understand, and read thoroughly more words to understand the meanings. 


I also wanna be able to pronounce words correctly and fluently! Pronunciation of words I don’t really know is quite hard, which could make me stop halfway through and try to scan on it’s meaning and pronounce it correctly. 


That’s why I would like to learn more words as another goal for reading. 


One of the hardest platforms for me is the part where you have to stop and try to understand, it makes me stutter if it’s in front of an audience. So at the moment I’m also going to focus on my confidence when I read!


This could be a slow process to go through, but I will still try my best so I could improve more skills in different areas from reading. ( Spelling, Pronunciations, etc. )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment