Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Writing goal.

                                            II-- Writing Goal --II

My main goal for this week  is to try to learn more vocabulary so I could use them in my writing, and also understand the definitions of each word. It could be hard, but I’ll still try to make use of my time, in order to understand it.


I’m also gonna try to imitate a writer, and get some inspirational words online. Being able to read is also really important, so I would also like to improve my reading skills so I could read and scan through after my writing. 


This week I would also like to focus on my work, and not get distracted by the people beside me, and try my hardest to finish my writing tasks as fast as possible. 


That’s my goal for this week, and I deeply hope that I succeed through these goals I'm currently focusing on. 


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment